Are you a fan of juices? I'm not talking about those sugary, sweet supermarket kinds, but the homemade varieties. These drinks provide you with massive antioxidant, fruit and veggie boosts with minimal effort - plus juicing and cleansing your body go hand in hand. That's why you want to try out the juicing recipes that are just right for you.
You can buy all-natural juices from specialty brands, but they aren't easy on the wallet - just a few days' worth can quickly add up. Luckily, juices are easy to make at home with a juicer or high-powered blender. But if you aren't sure what ingredients make the best juices, get excited. These delicious, nutritious juicing recipes are sure to pique your taste buds and make healthy living taste that much more delicious.
Healthy Homemade Juicing Recipes
1. Anti-Inflammatory Juice - Most diseases today are due to inflammation. Inflammation damages your cells and arterial walls and can cause High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Arthritis, and digestive disorders. By reducing inflammation, your body is better able to heal from any disease. This Anti Inflammatory Juice recipe is the perfect blend to help support your body's natural defences and reduce inflammation.
Recipe Ingredients - 4 Celery Stalks, 1/2 Cucumber, 1 cup Pineapple, 1/2 Green Apple, 1 cup Spinach, 1 Lemon, 1 knob Ginger
2. Beet Carrot Apple Juice - Swap your afternoon coffee for this juice when that post-lunch slump hits. Refreshing and made with just a handful of ingredients, this beet carrot apple juice is the perfect perk.
Recipe Ingredients - 2 medium beets, 2 Apples, 3 carrots, 1/2 of an English cucumber, 2" piece of fresh ginger
3. Belly Buster Green Juice - Give your metabolism a jump-start with this citrus-based juice. Try it as a light breakfast or as an accompaniment to your normal eggs.
Recipe Ingredients - 3 medium apples, 1 large cucumber, 1 large lemon, including skin, 1 lime, including skin, 3 small mandarins, including skin, 1 head romaine lettuce
4. Cellulite and Fat-Killer Juice - Who knew that staples like grapefruit, lemons and limes, could help naturally reduce cellulite and detox the body? I love that the main ingredient, grapefruit, is a natural weight loss and cellulite reducer. Plus, who needs orange juice when grapefruit is packed with vitamin C?
Recipe Ingredients - 5 Grapefruits, 1 Lemon, 2 Limes, 1/4 Medium Pineapple, Handful of Ginger ( you be the judge on how much to use)
5. Cherry Mango Anti-Inflammatory Juice - Three fruity, juicy ingredients make for one naturally sweet juice. This recipe, packed with antioxidants and immunity-boosting ingredients, is the perfect way to start your day right.
Recipe Ingredients - 1 cup frozen sweet cherries,1/2 - 3/4 cup water, 1 cup frozen mango, 3/4 cup water
6. Cleansing Green Juice - It's not always easy to get enough greens in each day. Luckily, this juice helps you fight half the battle. Packed with cucumbers, celery and lettuce, you'll have a few servings of veggies before breakfast is over.
Recipe Ingredients - 3 cucumbers, peeled, 3 organic hearts of romaine lettuce, 2 organic gala apples, cored, 1 organic celery heart, 1/2 lemon
7. Ginger-Aid Immune Juice - So simple, yet so good. This immunity-boosting juice is loaded with everyone's favorite green, kale, and garlic, one of the best natural anti-inflammatory agents. It's zesty, it's power-packed and it's the juice you need.
Recipe Ingredients - Kale, 1 bunch, Parsley or cilantro, 1/2 bunch, Green apple, cut and seeded, Ginger, 2 inch piece, Garlic, 1 clove peeled, Lemon or lime, peeled, Cucumber, 1 whole with ends removed.
8. Ginger, Carrot, Turmeric and Grapefruit Juice - Powerful turmeric is one of the most powerful spices around, so it's no surprise that it makes an appearance in this zesty, wholesome juice. You won't believe the flavour that comes out of just four ingredients, either.
Recipe Ingredients - 3 medium carrots, 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger, 1/2-inch piece of fresh turmeric, 1/2 grapefruit, peeled.
9. Golden Glow Elixir Juice - Blended with water, this golden glow elixir might not be a strict "juice", but you won't mind once you notice how great it leaves you feeling. Apples and oranges make an appearance, as do turmeric and ginger, a digestive wonder.
Recipe Ingredients - 2 apples, any variation, 4 small or 2 large oranges, peel removed, 1 lemon, peel or no peel, depending on your preference (I left the peel on but chopped off the ends), 2-3 inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled (adjust according to your spiciness liking), 2 inch knob of fresh turmeric, peeled, 2 cups cold water, 1 handful of ice (optional).
10. Green Juice for Women - Ladies, this one is especially for you. If you find your hormones out of whack or need help feeling like yourself during that time of the month, try this green juice. This juicing recipe, brimming with parsley, celery, spirulina powder and other nutrients, is just what the doctor ordered.
Recipe Ingredients - 2 green apples, cored and seeded, 2 oranges, peeled, 1 lemon, peeled, 12 kale leaves (I like to use a blend of kale, swiss card, and spinach), 8 stalks celery, 1 cucumber, 1 bunch parsley, 1 inch piece ginger root, 2 inch piece turmeric root, 2 teaspoons red maca root powder, optional, 1/2 teaspoon spirulina powder, optional.
11. Hot Pink Beautifying Juice - Not only is this juice absolutely stunning in colour (don't let the pink keep you away, men!), but it's great for you too. The beets pack an anti-inflammatory punch and detox the blood - and there's so much pigment that you won't believe there's a bunch of kale in there, too.
Recipe Ingredients - 2 beets, 3 carrots, 1 lemon, 1 apple, 5 kale leaves, 4 stalks celery, 1 inch ginger.
12. Migraine Reliever Juice - Is your head throbbing? Sip on this juice. Magnesium is known to be a headache remedy, and this drink has heaps of it. With just half a pineapple (use canned if necessary), your choice of leafy greens, a stick of celery, lemon and ginger, you likely already have the ingredients you need.
Recipe Ingredients - 1/2 pineapple, 3-4 leaves kale or a bunch of spinach, 1 stick of celery, 1/4 lemon, 1/2 inch ginger root (optional).
13. Red Spark Energy Juice - This powerful juice is the perfect way to energize in the morning. If the colour alone doesn't do it, the refreshing flavours of grapefruit, oranges and berries will.
Recipe Ingredients - 2 pink grapefruits, peeled, 3 medium size blood oranges, peeled, 1 navel orange, peeled, 1 pint strawberries, 1/2 cup blackberries
DIRECTIONS: Add all ingredients to vegetable juicer. Gently stir juice and consume immediately.