Eyes are the most sensitive and beautiful organs of the body and it's important that we take care of them.
Puffy eyes are a common problem in winters, caused due to the drop in temperature. This makes eyes look droopy and tired, especially if you are stressed and tired.
There are many natural methods to get rid of those under-eye bags instantly. Check out these amazing home tips to get beautiful, bright eyes, instantly.
Nothing works like a potato in eliminating those bags under the eyes.
- Refrigerate a raw potato for 10 minutes.
- Slice it into thin circles, place it on the eyes.
- Keep your eyes covered with slices for 15 minutes.
- Clean eyes with plain water. You can instantly see a reduction in puffiness under the eyes.
Cucumbers have always played an important role in restoring the beauty of the eyes, be it eliminating dark circles or puffiness.
- Take a raw green cucumber.
- Slice it into thin circles and place it on the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, relax with deep breathing or listening to good music.
- Clean face with water for 20 minutes. Voila! The puffiness under your eyes is gone.
3. Tea Bags:
If you are in a rush and hate to step out with those baggy eyes, go for chilled tea bags for immediate relief.
- Pick a tea bag. Dip them in water and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place chilled tea bags on puffy eyes for 20 minutes.
- Relax, remove tea bags. Wash with plain water.
- You will notice an immediate change and reduction in puffiness.
4. Chilled Milk:
Chilled milk works wonders if you are having heavily puffed eyes.
- Take two clean cotton eye pads. Dip it in cold milk.
- Place it on the eyes for 10 minutes. Wipe clean with plain water.
- This method cools eyes and gets rid of water retention.
5. Vitamin E:
Vitamin E is an excellent source of minerals and fights against wrinkles, puffiness under the eyes.
- Take a bowl of cold water and add few drops of pure vitamin E oil to it.
- Mix well. Dip two clean cotton eye pads under eyes.
- Relax and leave it for 20 minutes. This immediately alleviates swelling.