1. Include Food like Broccoli, Mushroom, Kale, and berries in the diet as these are good immunity boosters.
2. Add seeds and nuts in the diet as they are good in Omega-3 fatty acids.
3. Stay Hydrated :
- Have at least 9-10 glasses of water a day.
- Have coconut water, Green Tea, Lemon water, Buttermilk, Lemon Tea with Honey drops .
- Have Fresh Fruit juices.
- Have vegetable smoothies or juices.
4. Keep a stock of fruits rich in Vitamin C like Oranges, Guava, Kiwi, Cherries, berries.
5. Include Vegetables like Bell Pepper, Spinach, Cauliflower and Beetroot in the diet.
6. Consume herbs like Garlic and cumin.
7. Take low fat and low carbohydrate diet to have control of your weight.
8. Include Vitamin E rich food in diet as Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, Include almonds, peanuts and sunflower seeds in the diet for that.
9. Stay Active while staying at home by doing :
Don't let protecting yourself against coronavirus cause your health to take a plunge.